Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: winged backpack and heart messenger bag



Hi guys! So I ordered the above bags from ebay, and I'm very pleased with my purchase. Both bags are affordable so if you want a cute bag to style up any outfit the links will be provided for both bags. 



I've been using the black messenger for a couple weeks now and it goes with almost every outfit I put together. The inside has just the right amount of space for me to stick my wallet in along with a couple of other things. There is also a compartment on the back of the bag to stash things that can be easily lost! 


When I first saw this backpack online I knew I had to buy it. From where I've ordered it, you can make it your own and you can choose the color for the backpack and a color for the wings. I decided to go with a white base and pink wings (obviously). The wings are removable and adjustable and all you need to do is button it back to the place you desire it to be. 
The only problem I have with this bag is that the material inside is cheaply made and I'm scared to place something heavy in this backpack because I have a feeling that it'll probably rip. Other than that it's a really cute backpack.
Unfortunately the messenger bag isn't up for sale anymore :(








No comments:

Post a Comment